- Lightweight aluminum body.
- The shut-off control valve will not drift from a set flow rate over extended durations.
- Incorporates durable impact-resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes.
- With back pressure compensated.
- Stainless steel float eliminates sticking caused by static electricity.
- The safety diaphragm protects patients in the event of excess pressure.
- Color-coded for immediate recognition of the gas used by the flowmeter.
- Clear readability with bold print lines and numbers providing 180º visibility.
- Optional power take-off units.
- Compatible with multiple connections and mounting options.
- Pressure Scale and color-coded.
Twin flowmeters deliver oxygen or medical air into two separate flowmeters from one wall outlet giving users the flexibility to attach another flowmeter, hose, or ventilation.
The device is intended to control and measure gas flow rate.
Reusable Humidifier is a non-disposable unit designed for durability and performance in the hospital or at home to prevent damaging the respiratory tract.
Bubble/Jet Nebulizer is used for the moistening of oxygen, compressed air, or a nebulizer unit for the nebulization (aerosol treatment) of sterile water.