- Lightweight and compact, easy to take along anywhere.
- FiO2 setting adjustable from 28% to 98% .
- Light blue, venturi-style entrainment ring with incremental dial setting of oxygen concentrations eliminates the guesswork for setting flow rates.
- Durable plastic flow meter nut that is ergonomically designed stands freely with a flowmeter attached.
- Minimum (120 c.c.) and maximum (375 c.c.) liquid levels markings are clearly defined.
- Single-patient use.
Nasal cannula is intended to supply oxygen through nostrils. The deivce is used for general population.
The device is intended to control and measure gas flow rate.
Twin flowmeters deliver oxygen or medical air into two separate flowmeters from one wall outlet giving users the flexibility to attach another flowmeter, hose, or ventilation.