Thoracic Suction Control Unit
This unit is standardized throughout the hospital from ER to Recovery, ICU where need low pressure continuously. Suitable for patients after thoracic and heart surgery.
- Simple, rugged design assures reliable operation with minimal maintenance.
- Provide a reliable and consistent low-pressure control from the wall-piped vacuum system.
- Conjunction with disposable or reusable chest drainage systems.
- Controllable vacuum from 0 - 30 cmH2O
- Clear cm-graduated marking ensures vacuum-level reading accuracy.
- Transparent polycarbonate bottle for ongoing visual control of the vacuum level.
- Gauge scales : 0-30cmH2O
- Compatible with multiple connections and mounting options.
Underwater Chest Drainage Bottle forms a part of chest drainage system.
Reusable collection bottle is composed of a bottle with lid and check valve.
Thoracic catheter is mainly composed of a catheter, connector without a trocar. The device is used for general population.