Horizontal Trunking System
Versatile Horizontal Trunking System is available in customer-specified lengths and components.
- All configurations can be installed by way of built-in for easy field connections.
- Smooth contour with a minimum of sharp edges is hygienically perfect for the demanding environment.
- Combine comfort and efficiency for patients and staff with the observance of safety and hygiene standards.
- Separate channels are provided for power cables, communication cables, and medical gas pipes for safety and ease of installation.
- The power of an electric socket can be connected to a general power system or emergency power system, or both in the hospital.
- Light provides enough illumination in the patient's vicinity so that medical staff can see, but is low enough not to disturb the patient.
OHMEDA Medical Gas Outlets are integral to the medical gas supply system.
Slide Bracket is used to hold suction collection bottles adjacent to each vacuum station inlet. The slimline design perfectly merges with the style of any headwall system that can be installed into a wall plate or roll stand easily.
Rail mounting systems are a quick solution to enhance productivity and patient care.